The objectives of the Conference:
The aim of the Conference is to create a platform for contacts and cooperation among research teams, entrepreneurs and investors in the area of practical applications of the results of research work carried out by research teams and for setting out the directions of further studies of importance in view of the entrepreneurs’ needs.
The important objectives of the Conference are to:
- Take stock of the current status of the steel and cast iron alloys research through the presentation of the most recent achievements of research teams
- Share experiences related to the design, treatment, structure and properties of modern steels and cast iron alloys
- Indicate new directions of steel cast iron alloys research and the potential areas for the practical applications of the results of research work
We expect that the Conference will facilitate the launch of cooperation among the communities of scientists and entrepreneurs, and thus contribute to the implementation of new technologies into the industry.
The Conference is dedicated to:
- Scientists engaged in the design and research of modern steels and cast iron alloys
- Entrepreneurs interested in the development of their products through the application of new steels and cast iron alloys and the implementation of modern heat treatment technologies in manufacturing process