The Conference is dedicated to:
- Scientists engaged in the design and research of modern steels
- Entrepreneurs interested in the development of their products through the implementation of new steels and modern technologies for heat treatment of steels
The objectives of the MSIA2016 conference are the following:
- Take stock of the current status of the steel and iron alloys research through the presentation of the most recent achievements of research teams.
- share experiences related to the design, heat treatment, structure and properties of modern steels and iron alloys.
- Indicate new directions of steel and iron alloys research and the potential areas for the practical applications of the results of research work.