The Conference is dedicated to:
- Scientists engaged in the design and research of modern steels
- Entrepreneurs interested in the development of their products through the implementation of new steels and modern technologies for heat treatment of steels
The objectives of the Conference:
The aim of the Conference is to create a platform for contacts and cooperation among research teams, entrepreneurs and investors in the area of practical applications of the results of research work carried out by research teams and for setting out the directions of further studies of importance in view of the entrepreneurs’ needs.
The important objectives of the Conference are to:
- Take stock of the current status of the steel research through the presentation of the most recent achievements of research teams.
- Share experiences related to the design, treatment, structure and properties of modern steels.
- Indicate new directions of steel research and the potential areas for the practical applications of the results of research work.
We expect that the Conference will facilitate the launch of cooperation among the communities of scientists and entrepreneurs, and thus contribute to the implementation of new technologies in industry.
Project: Production of nanocrystalline steels using phase transformations
Faculty of Materials Science and Engineering, Warsaw University of Technology
The Conference is co-financed with the resources of the European Regional Development Fund under the Innovative Economy Operational Programme 2007-2013